Peaches Prattlings

{March 23, 2015}   A very long day…There was good and bad, but…Ended quite well!

Today was a travel day, so get ready!

The day started at 4:15am, more like 4:30 with snoozing…two hours after I fell asleep, just one of those nights, unfortunately! My flight was at 7am, so the taxi was arriving at 5:15am, to be on the safe side.

Arrived in plenty of time, the airport was quite crowded at 6am on a Monday, a lot of high school and college teams traveling places. The agent at the counter where I dropped my bag off wasn’t in the best mood when she started helping me, but got a little better. Much better than the “oh so pleasant” security officer who got incredibly snippy with me due to the fact that in the 10 seconds from receiving the slip of paper regarding modified TSA pre-check and getting to the security screening, I had not read the piece of paper. I hope you have a pleasant day…

The flight was fine, eventually, I fell asleep, thankfully, sometime before we took off…30 minutes late. So at least I got a little sleep. Got the rental car, headed to my first class, stopped off at Wegman’s to pick up some provisions for the week [coconut milk yogurt, some yummy bars from Don’t Go Nuts,, no nuts, just soy! I tried one at the wellness expo yesterday, really yummy and healthy! I also found some dairy-free ricotta cheese! I am so going to have to try that!

Off to the first class, wait for the room to be opened, which it’s supposed to be unlocked at all times…Eventually got in the room and set everything up, then start getting emails that there is an issue and part of the application won’t load. So…until they were able to get it fixed, I reviewed the PowerPoint with the guys that were there and I’m sure they will reschedule soon to get into the application and have hands on. A solution was finally found and all was right with the world. Classes could be taught again.

Except when no one registers, then the class is wide open, but I have to be there in case someone shows up. I left the first location, went to the second and performed the fix on the desk tops as everyone was effected.

I headed to the hotel, checked in, chilled out in my room, did some expenses, stuff like that. Then it was time to go out to meet my friend and his main squeeze for dinner in Rochester. Get the car from valet, head out, it was a little over an hour’s drive, not too bad, especially to see one of my best friend’s and his girlfriend.

Dinner was good, the conversation was great, they make a great couple, I can tell how much she likes him and that is all I ever wanted for him. Then it was time to go, kids to get, blog to post and sleep to be had.

Are you tired? If not right now, you will be when that alarm goes off at 5:30, so I will bid you a fond farewell, until we meet again upon the morrow!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

et cetera
%d bloggers like this: